Note: This Tour Takes Place All Year Round
This is an exclusively organised full-day Jeep Safari on the island of Gozo. It's the best possible way to discover Gozo's most beautiful hidden gems where you will have the opportunity of taking photographs of the breathtaking scenery.
Highlights of the Tour
- Qala Belvedere
- Simar Valley
- Ramla Bay
- Ggantija Temples (Entrance fee not included)
- Xlendi Bay
- Gozo Craft Centre – (Time for shopping and tasting)
- Kercem Heights
- Limestone Quarries
- Dwejra - Inland Sea & Fungus Rock
- The Salt Pans
- Marsalforn Bay
- Victoria the Capital City
- The Citadel (Cittadella)
- Transport from/to your accommodation to Cirkewwa.
- A private powerboat ride to Gozo to avoid queuing. Kindly note that this is subject to weather conditions. Otherwise, you will board the Gozo Channel from Cirkewwa.
- Lunch consisting of a starter, main course, dessert and drinks (wine, water, tea & coffee).
- 20 minute boat ride (weather permitting) in the afternoon via Comino Caves.
Pick Up Times - Starting at 8am. Arrival in Gozo will be at around 10am
Tour: Stars at 10:30am until 4:30pm (total 6 hours)
Return: You will be back at your accomodation in Malta by 5:30pm
EUR 70 per Adult (13 years and over)
EUR 50 per Child (4-12 years)
FREE - Children 3 years and under
Terms & Conditions
Our tours are held Monday - Saturday excluding Christmas Day and New Years' Day.
All our Jeep Safaris come with a fully qualified licensed driver that is conversant in several languages such as English, Italian, French and German.
During Summer season all tours will have a swim stop. Do not forget your swimwear and sun protection.
All participants are covered by third party liability insurance whilst taking part in any of our tours.
For more information, Enquire Here.